David J. Fenlon
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Corporation and Business Law
Our attorneys are familiar with many areas of business law. We work with business organizations, and their owners and managers, concerning the wide variety of transactions that arise during all phases of the business cycle. Read more...
Real Estate Law
We assist a wide variety of clients with real estate law, development, and construction transactions. A major component of our real estate law practice involves the representation of property owners, investors, developers, contractors, and financial institutions in connection with real estate development and construction projects, as well as purchases, sales and leases of real estate. Read more...
Estate Planning and Probate
Comprehensive estate planning offers individuals many benefits, whether you are single, married with young children, or retired and seeking to preserve the fruits of your labor. We understand the importance of financial and tax planning for the well being of your family. Read more...
Attorney David J. Fenlon advises our firm’s clients in a wide array of corporate, business and real estate matters, including organizing businesses and real estate holding companies; negotiating and drafting agreements and documents for the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate; preparing agreements for the development and leasing of real estate and condominiums; contract negotiation, drafting and review; and other general business planning and real estate matters.
Dave counsels individuals and families to create a plan for the transfer and preservation of their assets during their lifetime and at death. Using sophisticated techniques, Dave Fenlon works with a client’s other trusted advisors to create a flexible life plan that meets their goals, both emotional and financial. David also assists the family members and friends of his clients in working through probate and trust administration. In addition to being a licensed attorney, David is also a Certified Financial Planner®.
- Organize businesses and real estate holding companies.
- Negotiate and draft agreements and documents for the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate.
- Prepare agreements for the development and leasing of real estate and condominiums.
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review.
- Other general business planning and real estate matters.
- Substantial estate planning and estate settlement practice, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related instruments, and the administration of estates and trusts following death.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin – Madison (1998)
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Wisconsin – Madison (2002)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Section Member: Business Law; Elder Law; Real Property
- Brown County Bar Association
- Certified Financial Planner®
Admitted to Practice:
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Connect, Inc. – Director (2003 – 2015)
- Bay Area Humane Society, Inc. – Director (2009 – 2015)