David J. Fenlon
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Corporation and Business Law
Real Estate Law
Estate Planning and Probate
Attorney David J. Fenlon advises our firm’s clients in a wide array of corporate, business and real estate matters, including organizing businesses and real estate holding companies; negotiating and drafting agreements and documents for the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate; preparing agreements for the development and leasing of real estate and condominiums; contract negotiation, drafting and review; and other general business planning and real estate matters.
Dave counsels individuals and families to create a plan for the transfer and preservation of their assets during their lifetime and at death. Using sophisticated techniques, Dave Fenlon works with a client’s other trusted advisors to create a flexible life plan that meets their goals, both emotional and financial. David also assists the family members and friends of his clients in working through probate and trust administration. In addition to being a licensed attorney, David is also a Certified Financial Planner®.
- Organize businesses and real estate holding companies.
- Negotiate and draft agreements and documents for the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate.
- Prepare agreements for the development and leasing of real estate and condominiums.
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review.
- Other general business planning and real estate matters.
- Substantial estate planning and estate settlement practice, including the preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and related instruments, and the administration of estates and trusts following death.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin – Madison (1998)
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Wisconsin – Madison (2002)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Section Member: Business Law; Elder Law; Real Property
- Brown County Bar Association
- Certified Financial Planner®
Admitted to Practice:
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- Connect, Inc. – Director (2003 – 2015)
- Bay Area Humane Society, Inc. – Director (2009 – 2015)