Real Estate Law
Attorneys for this
Area of Practice
- Daniel J. Duke 100%
- David J. Fenlon 100%
Make an Appointment Today!
Call our office at 920-432-3381 or toll free at 1-888-432-3381.
Hanaway Ross Law Firm assists a wide variety of clients with real estate law, development, and construction transactions. A major component of our real estate law practice involves the representation of property owners, investors, developers, contractors, and financial institutions in connection with real estate development and construction projects, as well as purchases, sales and leases of real estate.
Real Estate Law and Construction Law Services Provided by Our Attorneys Include:
- Assisting real estate developers and other buyers and sellers of real estate with purchase and sale transactions
- Assisting real estate developers and other buyers with conducting appropriate due diligence in connection with real estate acquisition transactions, including reviewing title insurance commitments, surveys, and environmental site assessment reports
- Advising clients regarding zoning, land use, and other regulatory matters
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements with governmental authorities involved in public/private development projects
- Representing both lenders and borrowers in connection with construction and permanent mortgage loan financing transactions, including leasehold mortgages
- Representing developers and owners in connection with condominium and fractional ownership development projects and conversions, including the preparation of commercial and residential condominium declarations, bylaws, articles of incorporation, and related documentation
- Representing owners, contractors, construction managers, and architects in the preparation and negotiation of construction and design contracts
- Representing property owners in seeking appropriate compensation for their real estate when faced with a condemnation proceeding
- Representing contractors, subcontractors, and other service providers in connection with filing and enforcing construction liens
- Negotiating and properly documenting easements, licenses, and other agreements regarding use of real property
Assisting clients with resolving boundary disputes