Christina L. Peterson
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Corporation and Business Law
Our attorneys are familiar with many areas of business law. We work with business organizations, and their owners and managers, concerning the wide variety of transactions that arise during all phases of the business cycle. Read more...
Estate Planning and Probate
Comprehensive estate planning offers individuals many benefits, whether you are single, married with young children, or retired and seeking to preserve the fruits of your labor. We understand the importance of financial and tax planning for the well being of your family. Read more...
Real Estate Law
We assist a wide variety of clients with real estate law, development, and construction transactions. A major component of our real estate law practice involves the representation of property owners, investors, developers, contractors, and financial institutions in connection with real estate development and construction projects, as well as purchases, sales and leases of real estate. Read more...
Litigation and Trials
Our award winning attorneys who practice in the area of Litigation and Trials are not just litigators. Each year, we try numerous cases to verdicts before juries, judges and arbitrators. One problem can have numerous solutions, resulting in a variety of possible outcomes. A client’s ability to achieve their objectives in litigation – a favorable settlement or a trial win – are enhanced by counsel who are known for taking cases to trial. We are proven trial attorneys. Read more...
When it comes to employment law, we represent clients through all phases and types of employment issues, ranging from counseling employers on employer and employee rights and benefits, and the development of employee handbooks and policies. It is our philosophy that the employer who best understands the law avoids the potential for disputes and litigation. Hanaway Ross also has attorneys who are expert in handling most types of employment litigation on behalf of both employers and employees Read more...
- Business & Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Will & Trusts
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy Law & Creditor’s Rights
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Altrusa Club of Green Bay – Board of Directors, President
- Celebrate De Pere – Advisory Committee Member
- Mediation Center of Green Bay – Board of Directors
- Breast Cancer Family Foundation – Board of Directors
- NWTC Adjunct Faculty – Estate Administration & Probate
- CASA of Brown County – Past Board of Directors Member
- Green Bay-De Pere YWCA – Past Board of Directors Member, Past Treasurer
- Triumph Cancer Resource Center, Inc. – Past Board of Directors Member
- Management Women, Inc. – Past Member
- Southwest High School Mock Trial – Past Attorney Coach
- Bay Area Humane Society – Past Brewfest Committee Member
- Family Services Teen Court – Past Volunteer Judge
- B.A. – UW-Stevens Point – 2000 – magna cum laude
- J.D. – Marquette University Law School – 2003
COVID-19 update: We are open for business