Christina L. Peterson
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Corporate and Business Law
Hanaway Ross Law Firm attorneys are familiar with many areas of business law. We work with business organizations, and their owners and managers Read more...
Estate Planning and Probate
Comprehensive estate planning offers individuals many benefits, whether you are single, married with young children, or retired and seeking to preserve the fruits of your labor. We understand the importance of financial and tax planning for the well being of your family. Read more...
Real Estate Law
We assist a wide variety of clients with real estate law, development, and construction transactions. A major component of our real estate law practice involves the representation of property owners, investors, developers, contractors, and financial institutions in connection with real estate development and construction projects, as well as purchases, sales and leases of real estate. Read more...
When it comes to employment law, we represent clients through all phases and types of employment issues, ranging from counseling employers on employer and employee rights and benefits, and the development of employee handbooks and policies. It is our philosophy that the employer who best understands the law avoids the potential for disputes and litigation. Hanaway Ross also has attorneys who are expert in handling most types of employment litigation on behalf of both employers and employees Read more...
Hanaway Ross Law Firm has a long-standing relationship with municipalities throughout northeastern Wisconsin. Our attorneys have prosecuted municipal offenses Read more…
Christina Peterson grew up in Aurora, Wisconsin, and graduated magna cum laude from University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, where she majored in Political Science and Spanish, with a minor in Business Administration. She then attended Marquette University Law School, graduating in 2003. She has practiced law in the Green Bay area since 2003, joining the Hanaway Ross Law Firm in 2019. She has worked as an adjunct instructor at NWTC, where she taught administration of estates for the paralegal program. She was named a “Wisconsin Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Business & Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Will & Trusts
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy Law & Creditor’s Rights
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Altrusa Club of Green Bay – Board of Directors, President
- Integrated Community Solutions, Inc., Board of Directors Member
- Celebrate De Pere – Past Advisory Committee Member
- Mediation Center of Green Bay – Past Board of Directors Member
- Breast Cancer Family Foundation – Past Board of Directors Member
- NWTC Adjunct Faculty – Estate Administration & Probate
- CASA of Brown County – Past Board of Directors Member
- Green Bay-De Pere YWCA – Past Board of Directors Member, Past Treasurer
- Triumph Cancer Resource Center, Inc. – Past Board of Directors Member
- Management Women, Inc. – Past Member
- Southwest High School Mock Trial – Past Attorney Coach
- Bay Area Humane Society – Past Brewfest Committee Member
- Family Services Teen Court – Past Volunteer Judge
- B.A. – UW-Stevens Point – 2000 – magna cum laude
- J.D. – Marquette University Law School – 2003