Clarence F. Duchac III
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Litigation and Trials
The members of the Hanaway Ross litigation practice group are not just litigators, they are first-rate trial lawyers. Each year, we try numerous cases to verdicts before juries, judges and arbitrators. One problem can have numerous solutions, resulting in a variety of possible outcomes. A client’s ability to achieve their objectives in litigation – a favorable settlement or a trial win – are enhanced by counsel who are known for taking cases to trial. We are proven trial attorneys…
Corporate and Business Law
Criminal and Traffic Defense
Military Service and Medals:
Prior to becoming an attorney, Clarence served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve. Trained as a machinegunner, he served with an infantry unit located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 2004, Clarence was ordered to active duty and served in Operation Iraqi Freedom from September 2004 through April 2005. As a result of his service in Iraq, Clarence was awarded the Combat Action, Sea Service Deployment, Armed Forces Reserve, Global War on Terrorism, Iraqi Campaign, National Defense and Good Conduct medals.
- Criminal law, including felony, misdemeanor and OWI cases
- Civil litigation, including personal injury, commercial and business disputes, and collections
- Before joining Hanaway Ross, Clarence Duchac served as a prosecutor in Atlanta with an emphasis in handling OWI, traffic, and criminal misdemeanor cases.
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Brown County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
Education and Credentials:
- University Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2008 with a bachelor’s degree in History.
- Juris Doctor degree in 2012 from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. Graduated in the top half of his graduating law school class.
- Clarence is admitted to practice in Wisconsin and Georgia.
Outside the Office and Courtroom:
- Sports are a huge passion for Clarence. He is an avid fan of all teams that call Wisconsin home.