Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Divorce and Family Law
Hanaway Ross Law Firm has an active family law practice covering divorce, child custody, adoptions and termination of parental rights. Family law cases are filled with emotion and uncertainty. We understand that this can be one of the most difficult times in a person’s life. Family law cases can result in anxiety over subjects like where your children will live, how you will get by financially, and whether you will be able to continue living like you have in the past. read more...
Litigation and Trials
Our award winning attorneys who practice in the area of Litigation and Trials are not just litigators. Each year, we try numerous cases to verdicts before juries, judges and arbitrators. One problem can have numerous solutions, resulting in a variety of possible outcomes. A client’s ability to achieve their objectives in litigation – a favorable settlement or a trial win – are enhanced by counsel who are known for taking cases to trial. We are proven trial attorneys. Read more...
Corporate and Business Law
Our attorneys are familiar with many areas of business law. We work with business organizations, and their owners and managers, concerning the wide variety of transactions that arise during all phases of the business cycle. Read more...
Criminal and Traffic Defense
In the area of criminal and traffic defense, Hanaway Ross attorneys represent clients who have received traffic tickets and who are under investigation for, or have been charged with criminal offenses. We do this on a selective basis, and we will evaluate your case to see if we think we can be of assistance to you. We are not a high volume criminal/traffic defense law firm; rather, we handle these cases when we believe we can make a difference for our client. Read more...
Personal Injury Law
“Personal injury” simply refers to a situation where someone has been injured or killed as a result of an accident or someone’s negligence. An injury may occur anywhere – in a car, truck, motorcycle, home, workplace, hospital, or any public or private place. It may involve injuries from a dog bite, or injuries from a defective or dangerous product. Read more...
Attorney Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan grew up in DePere, Wisconsin and currently resides in Allouez, Wisconsin. She received her bachelors of arts degree in English from St. Norbert College, graduating magna cum laude. Elizabeth received her juris doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota where she was on the Dean’s List for her academic achievements. Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan has been named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Star multiple times for her family law practice. She is an accomplished divorce lawyer in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. Elizabeth is an animal lover and strong supporter of area humane societies.
- Family law matters, including divorce, custody issues, adoptions and terminations of parental rights.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Howard.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Lena.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Hobart.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Gresham.
Community Involvement and Recognitions:
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012 and 2013.
- Published article on family law issues in You Magazine.
- Founding member of Brown County’s Young Lawyers Association.
- Judge and coach for the Brown County High School Mock Trial program.
- Former Member of Board of Directors for Heritage Hill Corporation which oversees Heritage Hill State Park.
- Former Board member of Mosaic Arts, a non-profit organization devoted to expanding cultural and artistic expression in the Green Bay area.
Education and Admissions:
- Bachelors of arts degree in English (1998) from St. Norbert College (magna cum laude).
- Juris Doctor degree (2003) from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota (Dean’s List).
- Member State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Member Brown County Bar Association.