Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan
Toll Free: 888-432-3381
Divorce and Family Law
Litigation and Trials
Corporation and Business Law
Criminal and Traffic Defense
Personal Injury Law
Attorney Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan grew up in DePere, Wisconsin and currently resides in Allouez, Wisconsin. She received her bachelors of arts degree in English from St. Norbert College, graduating magna cum laude. Elizabeth received her juris doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota where she was on the Dean’s List for her academic achievements. Elizabeth Kremer Flanigan has been named a Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Star multiple times for her family law practice. She is an accomplished divorce lawyer in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. Elizabeth is an animal lover and strong supporter of area humane societies.
- Family law matters, including divorce, custody issues, adoptions and terminations of parental rights.
- Civil matters such as business litigation, commercial disputes and collection cases.
- Criminal and municipal law as she represents criminal defendants and defendants contesting municipal traffic and ordinance citations.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Hobart.
- Municipal prosecutor for the Village of Gresham.
Community Involvement and Recognitions:
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012 and 2013.
- Published article on family law issues in You Magazine.
- Founding member of Brown County’s Young Lawyers Association.
- Judge and coach for the Brown County High School Mock Trial program.
- Member of Board of Directors for Heritage Hill Corporation which oversees Heritage Hill State Park.
- Former Board member of Mosaic Arts, a non-profit organization devoted to expanding cultural and artistic expression in the Green Bay area.
Education and Admissions:
- Bachelors of arts degree in English (1998) from St. Norbert College (magna cum laude).
- Juris Doctor degree (2003) from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota (Dean’s List).
- Member State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Member Brown County Bar Association.